When can I find the information to apply for the next intake?

All the information about the admission are available on the website – part “HOW TO APPLY”.

What I have to send when I don’t have a diploma yet?

Please send the statement about the planned date of graduation.

What is the „proof of residency”?

Proof for determining your legal residency: Residence certificate issued in accordance with your municipality normal registration rules, OR a certificate from your place of work, study or training issued by your institution in question.